How to Remove Prisma Watermark on Pictures Complete Guide
As a matter of course, the Prisma picture altering and impacts application for iPhone has a watermark set in the base right of the photo, and it is the Prisma watermark, much the same as how it appears on the Dubsmash recordings at whatever point somebody makes one. Here we will explain to you how to remove Prisma watermark on pictures.
Be that as it may, gratefully, the maker of the application has not been liberal just with the cost of the application (The app is offered for free of cost). However, there is a choice given to clients to pick if they need not have any watermark on the photos. Perused beneath to figure out how to dispose of those watermarks.
Remove Prisma Watermark on Pictures – Turning off Watermarks in Prisma App:
- Check the settings section of Prisma app
- Open the app
- You will see the option to capture the image, and you will also find the option of settings demonstrated by wrench icon
- Tap on the settings and you will be taken to the Settings section where there are only a few options to play around with
- Enable watermark is the option that you need to toggle
- By Default the option is ON, but if you disable it, You can hide the watermark easily
More About Prisma App:
If you haven’t downloaded it yet, download Prisma for iPhone, and once you do that, you can follow the guide to know how to use Prisma.
Got an Android phone and cannot wait for the app to get released for Android? We too cannot, but there are some Prisma Alternative apps that you can be checked out and use the actual Prisma app for Android gets released.
Hope this would help you if you have any doubt or queries please let us know our team will surely try to solve your problem.